Title and Escrow
Buyer is responsible for the following typical fees in a real estate transaction:
- lender’s title insurance policy.
- 1/2 of escrow fee.
- recording fees.
- 1st year home insurance.
- Doc. preparation fees-quit claim deed etc..
- Miscellaneous fees such as wire, courier and signing fees.
- pro-rated property taxes.
- home warranty (depends on contract).
- home owner’s association feeds including pro-rated association dues and transfer fee.
- property inspection.
- pest inspection.
- lender fees including appraisal, credit report, loan origination fee, loan interest and private mortgage insurance if applicable.