Title and Escrow
Seller is responsible for the following typical fees in a real estate transaction:
- Owner’s title insurance policy.
- 1/2 of escrow fee.
- excise tax.
- real estate commissions.
- utility payoffs.
- loan balances.
- doc preparation fees such as power of attorney etc..
- miscellaneous fees such as wire, courier and mobile signing fees etc..
- pro-rated property taxes.
- home warranty depends on contract.
- home owner’s association dues such as pro-rated association dues, resale certificate etc..
- FHA/VA financing, other seller fees may apply.